Apilytics Changelog 📖
May 23, 2022
- Improve dashboard performance significantly.
May 17, 2022
- Improve weekly email reports.
May 7, 2022
- Add weekly email reports.
April 11, 2022
- Show user roles in the origin list.
March 17, 2022
- Add geolocation visualization.
March 10, 2022
- Improve dashboard documentation.
March 5, 2022
- Add pagination for viewing all endpoints.
March 2, 2022
- Add option to exclude routes from metrics reports.
February 28, 2022
- Add option to invite new team members for origins.
February 26, 2022
- Fix issues with long URLs in the dashboard.
February 16, 2022
- Add CPU/memory usage to the dashboard.
February 13, 2022
- Improve site performance and reduce the amount of loading screens.
February 12, 2022
- Add terms of service.
February 9, 2022
- Add status code visualization to the dashboard.
- Add user agent visualization to the dashboard.
- Allow filtering the metrics also with specific endpoints, methods, status codes, browsers, operating systems, and devices. You can apply these filters by clicking them on the dashboard.
January 31, 2022
- Add error monitoring in the dashboard. You can now see a historical representation of your API errors in a similar manner that you can see all of your API requests.
- Improve empty state rendering in the dashboard - make sure all empty states are visible and have a descriptive message telling if certain values, such as status codes are missing.
January 27, 2022
- Add support for dynamic routes. You can now configure your dynamic endpoints for your origins and the matching endpoints will be combined into a single one in your dashboard.
- Fix issue of small endpoints not being clickable in the dashboard - now the endpoint names are clickable links instead.
Easy to use
API monitoring doesn't have to be hard. Unfortunately with the most tools out there, that is the case though. Apilytics is here to fix that. Our 5-minute installation is one of the corner stones why you should pick Apilytics.
Apilytics middlewares are super lightweight, fast and they will cause no performance impact on your APIs whatsoever.
Our privacy-friendly approach lets you be in control of your data, making Apilytics a great fit for anyone aware of their privacy. Our open source middlewares allow you to see exactly what data leaves your servers.
We want to be transparent on how we process the data of our users. This is why we have open sourced 100% of our client middleware code, keeping our users updated on what data from their API is processed.